Monday, October 30, 2006

pray for us... and me.

My dad left for training yesterday... and he'll comeback at christmas... then leave for war fir a year. Pray for that. Rebecca is experiencing severe headaches and doesn't get much sleep. Pray for that. My mom is super stressed and stuf. Pray for that. I'm streched among these and other more personal topics... pray for that. I want to thank one person that has never failed me, will never fail me, and is always thee to listen... and give advice. He's the PERFECT friend. Thanks, Jesus.

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 30, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

I will be praying for your Dad and your family while he is gone. Let your Mom know I'm here if she needs anything. Thanks for the reminder of the friend that sticks closer than a brother.

 
At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Nata said...

stay strong, dude! and i will so be praying for you

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 1:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lifting you and Rebecca's families up in prayer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone