Monday, August 28, 2006

LETS DO IT NOW!!!

Well, Thursday during prayer meeting (at my skool) I hope to get as many people into there as possible. We usually have 20-25 people... but I want at least 50 people. Prayer works, immediate or not. Perfect example, a lady named mrs.Mcdonald was driving me home Friday night, and the we had to shut it of and on to roll the windows down. When we shut off the car and went to re-start it... The car wouldn't catch the spark plugs at all (it wouldn't start). She had to go to a reformers unanimous thing that helps addicts with their addiction with the saving power of Jesus Christ. Well, she had to call everyone, and I started to pray. MY basic prayer was that We both knew God's will was to get to where we needed to go, and this was just Satan and his demons' influence trying to stop us. I told Him that if he can move mountains, create life, and be the best Father ever, he could start the car. I looked up, and was rushed by an immediate and content "its alright" feeling. She tried to start the car... And, well, you know the need of the story. The point of this is, that we need to start a revival in my church NOW. Our revival's comin up, and I don't see any point in waiting... And you who aren't in my church, if this doesn't light your fire to do the same, "your firewood is wet"... Later.

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

God does all sorts of things that might seem odd, but He has a plan. Trust me. I'm figuring that out the hard way.

By the way, I like your song choice.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

Amazing testimony...

Ditto on the song choice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone