Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yeah whatever

Well, camp was good... The only thing that stunk was that me and rw barely had any time to hang out... but I had the most awesome cabin ever. Lets see, there was me, Sam, and terrence (no surprise there). Then we had "Bert" (matt Bertrand)... He was a beast of a man. We had flapjack... berts friend, I came up with his nick name. His real name was Jake Jack... We were gonna call him blackjack... but terrence would've gotten all anti-racial on us... hehe. Then there was nick... I played a lot of pool with that guy. Then we had our oddball, kyle. I never really got a chance to connect with him, but on the last nite of camp, our counselor Joe told us that he made some big decisions... Never found out though. My cabin was the biggest, hungriest, and for the most part most athletic. We didn't do too bad on the verse memory either. Well, I got an email from Bert not to long ago, so thas cooel. Well, I'm kinda bummed that Rebecca is leaving for Ohio for 10 months. Just pray that I lean on God for support during this time of need, and that I don't lean on myself. Keep her and her mom in your prayers, and her dad thas in Iraq. I really care for her. I know this is a public blog and all, but I shouldn't be afraid to express my own opinion on my OWN BLOG. So yeah. I love rw... Her mom is like a second mom to me when I'm in need of a ride or just a quick chat. I'm gonna miss her soooooo much, but I know God will see me through. "Look to the Good, Look to the Good". If you have no idea what the last sentence was about, I have no intention on telling you. This has been a piece of my heart... Hope you enjoyed. From Def Jeff, with love. (Go James Bond Go).



Oh yeah... rw--- (())** !!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:21:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

*blush*

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

We're here for you Jeff (and you Rebecca). The time will go quicker than you think...where did this last year go? As I was telling Danielle tonight, as friends move on, as hard as that can be, one can look around for others who might need spiritual encouragement and reach out to them! You both seem fairly positive about the situation, and I am proud of you for that! Remember, we're only a blog away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone