Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Huzzah

That is a weird word, isn't it. Well, Everything is "cooo" up here, literally. I miss everyone downn there... but I don't know how it is vice versa. Well, time for emotion again. I was talkin ter rebecca today, and I brought the subject on my fear, my greatest fear ever. When people see me, they don't really see me. They see an oversized 15 year old (which isn't always good, I'll tell why in a min), and they see that slight frown I have when I walk, and the huge feet pounding the ground with its boots. What they don't see is the real me. To be completely honest, hardly anyone has seen the TRUE me. Not the hardcore martial artist me, or the sensitive poet me, or the 2nd basemen me, or even the outgoing and random me... I mean the REAL me. The real me is a young man who has a little of idea what he's gonna do the next day. The real me is a y.man who has deep feelings for one other person, loves his family and God more than himself, and is one of the most balling babies when it comes to confrontation and despair. I was talkin to rebecca (as I said), and I started to talk about the biggest fear I have (as also said before... deja vue, huh?). Wellp, I told her a couple of days ago my fear was losing the one's that I( love and cherish. When I was talking to her today, I refined the term "losing" in the sentence for her... I meantg people leaving me forever, not dying... but physically going. I remember when I was about seven, and My dad was with me a couple of minuetes, and then he left... and It hurt me real real bad. I was crying just telling rebecca about it. That was the first time I mentioned that memory since I lived it. I decided to talk about this... because I want to say thanx. Thanx to God fopr giving me a loving and caring family on me mum's side, and a perfect girl, and awesome friends, who for the most part, put up with me and my emotions. I love you guys and gals... truly LOVE. Not websters dictionary, not bible terms... jeff definition! Oh yeah... The problem with looking older than you really are (sam, you're next dude... hehe). Well then, I was skating at the skating rink (my intelligence is just oozing out today), well long story short, this kinda... actually really overweight 17 year old started to hit on me. Really ugly, one front tooth missing... not me type yo. She evn gave me her number... dude, wrong. I told her I was taken, maybe she was deaf too, eh? Well, gtg peeps. Later. Quit laughing at me becca! ;) (())** to... well, duh.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude (big/little brother of mine),
We see you, how you want us to see you. Well some of us do. And then there are those other people who see straight through all the disguises you put up. Who see you for who you really are, the person God made you. We all love you. and we wish the best for you. You are always in our prayers and God bless.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

on the first... thanx rachel... your pretty awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise... or they may have to meet with me about a little reconstruction of their facial features, if you get me drift... hehe ;)

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 1:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome. i think that you are awesome too. and you too Franky.

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 1:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..........

bye. ;)

 
At Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

ON THE FIRST FRANK!!!! Thanx rw... you have no idea what powers are in that bottom lip... or the "significant breath intake"... hehe

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 9:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff. While I won't say that I completely understand about your father, I will say that I sort of do. I never knew my father, my Mom divorced him when I was an infant. As far as I know, he has never made any attempt to contact me or my mom or even get to know his daughter. This hurt me for many years, about 21 to be more precise. Then I found that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me always, and Who will never leave me.
We all have our "disguises", and I think we use them for protection from hurt that others can bring to us, and I think some may identify with you more than you think. It takes time to really know someone, and some people are more difficult to know because they've been hurt so many times that they never let their "true" selves show through their disguise. These are just my thoughts about it, not judging anyone, just giving you a little "peek" at "me".
In my opinion, anyone that would purposely leave you behind is losing out. Please don't think any less of yourself because of it, I spent way too much time doing that.
Anyway, we are glad that you will soon be home again...I think everyone has missed you. See you soon, and have a safe trip!

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 10:49:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

Hey Jeff - well, speaking for one who does not know you in person it is very hard for one to get to know another unless you are able to spend the face time to do it.

First impressions are what people will see as "you". How you project yourself is how you will be perceived. I hate to say it, but that is how it is.

If you project an image, and carry yourself, as one who does not take pride in yourself - then that is how you will be seen until anyone can spend the time that is required to get to know another person.

I have known my wife for going on 15 years and I am still getting to know her. I have found that even how she sees herself is not all there is.

Carry yourself in a way that projects your true self and that is how the world will perceive you.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Jeff I love that song, and though I don't ever see you face-to-face I get to hear you're worries, etc. here, and I have to say that its great that you think about all these things. Not enough people stop to think and spend the time to care about what you do.

Do you mind if I ask where you are, or will I learn that if I read another blog? (if so, don't bother to respond)

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

JEFF COME BACK!!!! WE MISS YOU!!! IT'S NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!

I'm sorry if you're feeling down Jeff...I hope that you feel better about all of your circumstances, and I will be praying for you.And no advice is better then the advice that God can give you through His Word...stay strong, we all know that you are...God will help you overcome.

by the way....POST AGAIN!!!!yiay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone