Saturday, May 27, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-EAT!

Well, no one is here to talk to, and I'm completely bored outta me mind. I don't know, I just wish skool was still goin, and wed. night visitation (and dinner ;) ) But, I'm kinda... lonely. I was reading through some of my past poetry... and I get too emotional about some things. I'm not gay, but I'm not a rock either. Sometimes I wish I was a rock... but then me and rw wouldn't be the same. Well, I won't sign off with a mushy comment, or a cool quote, or even a popular saying. It seems that whatever I post, someone finds something wrong with it... so...I end with this-









(nothing)

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

but jeff you should post about how you feel, regardless of what every body else thinks....i love reading what you have to write and seeing what you think...

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 5:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you were a rock, we probably would not be friends. Dont be lonely either, God is always there for you. ttyl

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. post how and what you feel and if any one has a problem with that send them to me and I'll give them a piece of my mind. I hate it when others just look at the surface of what some one says not what they meant. sooooo ok bye

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:10:00 PM, Blogger jAkE said...

Hey dude, if you're ever like bored outta your mind or something, you can call me and we can go play pool or hang out or something. there is always something to do. But really, we can do something sometime if you want. just thought I'd throw that out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone