Friday, April 07, 2006

Dislike... With a PASSION...

well, we're almost done with our moving. We still have to pack the kitchen, office, etc. The good news is we get to keep the same phone # ( for the people who even care). Pray for dani, she's visiting relatives from england. For more details, click on her link. I haven't heard from my girl in a while... so I hope I do soon. I don't like moving, I get stuck with all the lifting, and cleaning. Well, got to go pack. Peace out mugas and lady-mugas (formally known as mugettes). Later.

9 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger samurai said...

I hate moving with a passion too.

I will pray that you get settled quickly and the the Lord of Peace will continually pour out His perfect peace and contentment upon you and your home.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

domo arigato gozaimasu... Thanx very much

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

now

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 11:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a good spring break??

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where in columbus did you move to?

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:30:00 PM, Blogger jAkE said...

yeah Jeff were'd you move to? I wanna know where you live so I can sneak over in the night and "KARATE CHOP!!!" :D

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:38:00 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

Of course, only manly muggas can be granted the assignment of "heavy lifting." You are obviously one manly mugga. w00t.

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 9:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where did you get this new picture.

 
At Friday, April 14, 2006 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Haven't been on in so long because of move... POSZTS SOON!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone