Friday, January 27, 2006

sup mugas!

well, There isn't much goin on in z world of jeff right now. Man... don't ya feel dumb when ya get worked up bout nothin... geez. Well, I can't wait till saturday... cause of the youth activity (strobe kight volley ball). The reason I'm really goin is to see my friends... but whutever. My gf had to go to a game (cheerleading)... I miss her so. well, Nothin much else to say. I would like to leave u guys with a philisophical quote though *clearing throat*

"What makes a man? Some say honor, strength, commitment. I believe only one thing can make a man... LOVE."
-Def Jeff

Well, I was thinkin last night when I was in bed ( I can never get to sleep... always thinkin bout sumpin... arggh) and I couldn't stop thinkin bout "what makes a man"... so I started to read my bible. I can't remember what verse or chapter... but I was in proverbs... and I realized that without God's love... we ain't squat. Remember that the next time God or satan sends us a test of our faith. Alligator food rw... and ter the rest of ya'll... peace out... and keep ure eyes crossed ( don't think... don't blink... our ego just might need to shrink...) Later. Stupid colors... hehehe...

3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Thanx

 
At Sunday, January 29, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

very insightful, young one. you have learned well...but now answere me this: what happens to that man when he looses the love inside of him?

 
At Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:40:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

To rw--- how could I ever forget that face???

to yoshi--- He looks to the love that has surrounded him supplied by companions and the bible. Like my girl rw... or the book lamentations you showed me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone