Thursday, January 12, 2006

For rw...

well, I told rw I'd finish my poem. I hope that she feels better... so pray fer her... cause she means a lot to me. seriously. well here goes...
My definition of LOVE
By DJ
inspired by rw
Love is the great illusion,
The trick we all fall for.
Conjured but never caught.
Felt but never owned.
Avoidable yet inevitable.
Love is a pleasant dream,
A haunting for lone wolves.
Regretted yet wanted.
Liberating yet suffocating.
A thought yet never reality.
Love is an artform,
A priceless masterpiece.
Hated by the many.
Admired by the few.
Yet equally effects us all.
Think about this... cause u might need to...

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

becuase u helped to show me becca... I don't call u my light fer kicks.. everything I say ter ya has a meaning. U of all should know that by know my-lady...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone