Monday, December 26, 2005

Fun times are here to stay...

meh, I'm sooo bored out of my molecular mindstate. I hope that RW gets home soon, but to all my other peeps, email me or something! Well, especially to rachel, cause it seems likr the past couple o' days u've been the only one on. Well, I think I might be able to go to Sam's on thurs... If nothin major happens. I got this pack o' hackeysacks and this "60 TRICK DVD!!!!" These guys on there are soo stupid though. "Let's SHRED!!!" It was more of a comedy dvd then anything else. hehehe, well, I talk ter ya peeps later. Btw, Anyone who hasn't been ter my two sites... here they are------------------------------
1. www.samurailife.blogspot.com
2.www.dorandbui.blogspot.com

6 Comments:

At Monday, December 26, 2005 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ive been back since 11:15 last nite... so ya...

 
At Monday, December 26, 2005 1:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. tell me when your going to ryans k

 
At Monday, December 26, 2005 7:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back rw

 
At Monday, December 26, 2005 9:42:00 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

hey jeff come check out my blog.
www.butterflyw8ing.blogspot.com.and/or email me at butterflyw8ing@hotmail.com,k?tell becca bout it too.bye bye!

 
At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

lemme guess, danielle... I-goo

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

of course, my lady has a point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone