Friday, December 16, 2005

understand... probably not

I'm so sick and tired of this struggle I battle through every Day. I'm always tellin myself I was born in the wrong time period. The 15th century "edo period" woulda done fine, and I wouldve been able to hide my frustration and agony that I express through tears of sorrow and detrementation behind my highly deadly katana. I wish people would not be so stupid, and I just wish that I had someone who thought exactly like me and could comfort me through this, but then I remember the old man sitting by the pond having a heart attack while the young frolic in their lesser wisdom, lesser worries, and just are content with there prescence of existence as if nothing else matters besides being together. SCREW THAT, I'm not turnin into a robot that does something and doesn't even think about it. I gather an opinion and express this philosophy compared to others thoroghly. Ya know what I really want fer christmas... absolutely nothing but a good state of mind and a little peace. Ne-hosean dewanai, so therefor I cannot cut your head off while u read this or commit seppeku. Sometimes I just lay on my bed and think, Think on famous and common quotes, or try to get into the mind of hitler or napolean, or kangaskaan or odu or washington, and try to derive from there useless and tossed away knowledge by so many STUPID PEOPLE, a common and understanding fact: we are all dying. From out of the womb we start the process of entropy. Every sip of tea we drink, evry breath we breathe, every letter we read, every word we say, every thought we think... we are all dying. Jeff... out.

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 16, 2005 10:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this may be a dumb question but... are you ok???
after reading that i feel dumb and worthless...

 
At Friday, December 16, 2005 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

meh

 
At Friday, December 16, 2005 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Don make it about ureself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone