Saturday, December 03, 2005

happy b-day dani... but i must confess...

well, it was danielle's b-day today, and i hope she enjoyed it to the fullest. well, i wasn't in the best of moods today(as some of us could see)... but i tried to keep it in. i did it for ure sake dani. Well, i kinda didn't get to talk to sam, cause i wanted him to talk to danielle. I was just tired and frusatrated w/ myself. thank you jennifer, becca, rachel, logan, taylor... thanks. I love ya'll. BTW, I have pretty good news(es). My dad might be statined to kentucky(which is only 10 hours away). But the better news is that tehre might be a chance to stay here because of my dad's back problems. pray fer me...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i hope you still had fun bowling. i know i did, and since you did not say it i will. DJ beat me by one point again, the second game. the first game i beat him, but that is besides the point. i really hope that you wont have to move. have a great day.

 
At Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx heffery,i really hope you dont have to move.uz one of my bestest,bestest friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone