Sunday, November 06, 2005

dude...

Well, to all of ya'll who no that guy who hates absolutely everyone... just pray fer him... and for me. last wed. after visitation, i was talking to sam(finally) and we got into subjects of grieving matter. I was just talking about family and then i just started to weep, cause she's hurt me really bad. I wanna thank sam publically for bein there and helping me through those ruff times(as everyone else as well...).dani,joe,taylor,rw,dan da man, raysheta, and stuff.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 2:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know how to find us. just leave a note when in need.

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 6:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings friend
i shall even though you despise it w/all yer heart -n- soul, use the title of anonymous
if you think real hard you shall figure out who i appear to be
i myself just love your bog just to add another wrinkle to your brain
and deep apologies from within my heart are poured out to you for not cammenting a bit sooner

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 12:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'z a great guy jeff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone