Saturday, October 15, 2005

Poet of the week:Стивэн Флорзс(Stevo)/Poetry:Loneliness

Loneliness


One may think that they know what loneliness is
But what the junk do they know
Loneliness isn’t being rejected,
Or not having any friends.

Being alone is hard to endure
Loneliness is losing loved ones and not being cared for.
When you act as if I don’t exist,
I feel like crying,
Or maybe dying.

I’ve been to darkness and I’ve come back,
I’m half dead and not all that well.
You may think I’m being mean,
You may think that I don’t care.

This is true
For most of you
So how can you be alone?When I’m caring for you.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 4:51:00 PM, Blogger Eliwood said...

dude. I want Google Reader for my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone