Sunday, October 09, 2005

The flipside of my soul... PART 1-Anger and Despair

I Need Some Time Alone
By:Def Jeff/Inspiration:MY SOUL
I don't care about this place,
I'm really mad, suggest you get out my face.
I don't need this, especially right now.
You know I don't want this and that I won't allow,
For you to bother me with these emotional inconsistencies.
I should'nt have to bother with your dum insecurities.
I need some space alone.
I think that I have shown,that we Need to take a break.
This is for both our minds sake.
Go bother someone Else with your worries,
I'm not the kind of person that jumps up and hurries,
To find the cure for everyone's life.
I need a lot more peace and a lot less strife.
Inside my soul I want to scream,
I'm not your friend or on your team!
You need to stop before I start.
If you were careful and very smart,
You'd leave me now and forever alone.
You may care, but my heart is as hard as stone.
I know we're friends, I know you care.
I just don't think our lives would be fair,
For one to show kindness and generosity,
And the other to show nothing, this would be my plea.
Maybe in the future you just might find,
That special someone that's one of a kind.
They'll be loyal, sweet, and nice.
Unlike me who cares less than a gram of rice...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:38:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

dude - that was totally awesome! dang that was good. i'd post stuff like that but i would get in trouble. man, i know exactly what you are talking bout. geez, kid - i wanna meet ya some time. we think on the smae track.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone