Thursday, October 06, 2005

My life in a nutshell

Today I was so mad. Mentally rejected by the Girl I thought I liked... now she won't even talk to my sorry self...MAN this stinks like DOOKIE!!!I just see all these other happy couples and try to grasp the meaning of love. Well ladies and Gents... LOVE SUCKS!!! I hate this stupid concept that God is apparently trting to signal me with. By the way violet, email me who you thoght I liked... the adress is on my profile. I just felt like kicking some boo'ta today, thas why I could'nt wait to spar... I had so much enrgy rapped up I could break a slab of concrete w/ my pinkie(J/K)! ANd also to me freind leilani... if you read this, I'm sorry from the deepest pits of my retarted pitiful soul to lose a friend like U. I'm sorry, and if anyone who is friends w/ her reads this and sees her, pass the message please. I feel like an idiot to make the same mistake I did last year, and I know i'm a retarded love monger! I jus want to get the jealosi away from my heart. Pray fer me ... (tears)

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff its gonna be fine. i told u what girls are lookin 4 these days remember? suck it up, and tomorrow will be a better day! promise!

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:47:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Thanks... thas so cooel of you. I don care what people say, U have one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen!

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I knew something was up. I feel for you, I know exactly how you feel and the truth is it will get better and life will move on. so just try and put on a happy face and give life another try.

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 12:14:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

hey man, i feel your pain. there was this chica i started likin way back and she burnt me out realy bad. and some of my stupid "freinds" didn't do shaz about it. kinda really ticked me off. but being the resiliant guy that i be, i quickly realized that there are so many more fish in the sea. ya just gotta be willin to do some fishing for a while. dont worry man. ya still got plenty o time to find a girl. and believe me when i say this - there ain't just one girl out there. but for now, just have fun (in a good way) with the chicks you know and don't go lookin for too much. yet.

ps. i hate word verification

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone