Sunday, October 02, 2005

Me Diary

I would like to publically apologize to yoshi for my rudeness on someone else's turf, seriously. I would also like 2 no who unknown is... and people please quit using anonymous!!! I just wish I could grab the courage out of somewhere to tell the Girl I like how I feel... she's a year younger fer all yall who er wondrin. I would also like to askm f4er prayer about this girl problem I'm havin, that maybe got could help somehow, or throw me down a miracle or somethin dude! But anyways... sam... when u read this , I was wondrin if u could give me lessons on wed. w/ u no what(I'm to embarressed to say!)! well...................MUCH LOVE @ ME PEEPS.......(again...lol!)

6 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:14:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

ok... those pics are cool... but not the pot. I don't wantto see anymore drugs on my blog, hello, CRISTIAN?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! dufus...

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Who?

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:02:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

don't ever say that again... now u no

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 7:04:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

yay me!!!

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 3:23:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

dear mr jeff -
i do dearly accept your most entirely humble and sincere appologies to me. but alas, be not depressed - for they were not needed. foresooth, i have taken no offense at thine words which i believe to be spoken in pure jest. i must admit, i most cetainly enjoiyed our teensy battle of words that did ensue forth on the grounds of our beloved friend, sam the menonite. but nevertheless, you may come and taunt me anytime you wish on my personal site. i would freely welcom it, whereas i have to be nice to all of the buttfreaks at my school, many of whom i would me simlpy elated to massively slaughter with blazing shotguns. for a full translation of this comment into modern speech, scroll down.

yo dude? wassup? yeah, don't worry bout the craks ya made at me - i know you was just messin. so shizzle, it was kinda fun. come make cracks at me whenever its good on my own truf at ilikebatman.blogspot.com

i like to speek as if i am weird, but i'm not really that wierd. peace out.

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok now i am totally confused. I thought you liked somebody else but the person does not fit your discription. so if you can figure out who is this talk to me at school or church or where ever. oh i was also anonymous but you did not like that name so i changed. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone