Monday, September 26, 2005

Thinking...THINKING...nope, nothin...

Well everione, I just woke up this morning, and remembred what a wise man said 2 me once. He said,"I wish that I was dumb so that I wouldn't have to think so much!" well, I'm not sayin I'm a super genius, but I do wish I could be carefree as of now. I remember when I was in 1 & 2 grade, and my grandma would take me to mcDonalds... I would play and well, play. But I never worried about anything. now i have so many things on my head, I regret growing UP! (GIRLS, STUDIES, MONEY, ETERNAL JUDGEMENT, ETC.) SO tha's what I was thinkin this mornin. I love u guys(and girls), So hang loose and stay in god's flow, Ther'll be another poem of the week, so stay tuned.

5 Comments:

At Monday, September 26, 2005 3:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great i love poems. lol.

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 4:44:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Who do you fanci violet?

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 9:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i asked you first

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Oh come on... if you tell me, THEN I can tell u

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

it's complicated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone