Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Me Interests

Well, I just started playing Guitar around the same time as my friend sam... but I love it so much. Its electric(hopefully the jolly fat dude will get me an acoustic...). If it wasn't for friends, music, and God, I'd be nothin'! so That's one of my interests these days. I also love marvel comics. I have Marvel cards from '90, '91, and '92. ITS SO COOOEELL!!! I like poetry(as u can see clearly), And love girls!!! Na jus kidin. But I do have my eye on a special someone... (Starts with an "H" and ends with an "ottie"!!! Invader Zim(I Z) is also very very cooel!
MUCH LOVE 2 ME PEEPS!!! YYYYYYYYAAAA BOI!!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel so complimented by your hottie statement. see if you can figure out who this is.

P.S. see you tomorrow

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

If u tell me who u are... than i CAN TELL U IF URE THE ONE...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone