Saturday, October 08, 2005

LOSERs ROOL

Well, I'm in something called the losers club... I'm kinda like the congregation(me, sam, and Mr.Chambers). Well, The point of our "sudo" gang (non-violent) is to help others and hate the stewpid "haystacks" FA LIFE!!! the cooel thing about it is that almost anyone can join... besides our rivals. We have no self esteem and the lowest goals in the UNIVERSE!!! That's cooel cause it makes being succesful in life a whole lot easier! So to all ya'll who read this... comment if you want to join(males only... were working on a female-counterpart gang at the moment!) just comment and we'll probably be able to inagurate you(up to my supieriors?!). but you have a very gooooood chance... soooo ta ta fa now. Poetry will be coming shortly!!!
LOSERS RUUUUUUUULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:34:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

what kind of right of passage do you have?

 
At Monday, October 10, 2005 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

I dn't know... I'll find out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone