Sunday, October 09, 2005

The flipside of my soul... PART 2-Happiness and Joy

WOW
By:Def Jeff/Inspiration:MY SOUL
Your eyes are as lakes on a clear summer's day.
Your Heart so pure it makes my mind begin to sway.
Your hair as streams of the softest, lightest fabric.
I have to look at you twice to make sure my mind isn't playing tricks.
Your face as the palet of the greatest painter in the world,
His imagination must be must be incredible to make my mind start to twirl.
You've got the spirit and the mind to top it all off,
Your being alone makes my body turn to broth.
I wish I could show you that I'm not all flesh and bones,
It's just when I see you my mind completely turns to stone.
I wish I could say I've met someone as pretty as you,
I wish you could say that you also like me too.
But hey, no worries on this simple matter of HighSkool hearts,
I'd just like to thank you for bein' so beautiful and so amazingly smart.
Maybe someday you'll meet your Romeo and I'll meet my Juliet,
And then we'll remember eachother when both our lives our set...
The certain person who reads this will know who they are... and to all the others; This might depict one of your lives experiences too.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a really great blog,probably one of the best ive ever read! whos it to, tell me tomorrow,K?

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. i hope all will work out.

 
At Monday, October 17, 2005 3:16:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

dang, man - whose the lucky chica? that's pretty good. i felt that way, once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone