Thursday, October 13, 2005

THANX

Man... I'd just like to thank all the people and friends who have been ther for me. Ya'll know who you are. I still don't know if I should reviel that mystery girl to me peeps yet... cause I dont want another catastrophy. I feel a lot better since you guys have been there fer me. By the way... the only reason I didn't go to the prayer meeting(fer all you peeps who thought I was slacking!) I was tryin to stick wid me friend sam cuz he didn't feel so hot! SO HA! AND YOU CAN QOUTE ME ON THAT ONE 2 THEM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YA'll (rachel, both rebeccas, dan, sam, taylor, danielle,sheda,Jennifer,Leilani, Amy, Monica, Jessica (B!), Ashley, Tim,
and all ya'll other losers!!!
2 WORDS
FA LIFE!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to be there for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone