Friday, December 16, 2005

Well, today was pretty cool...

I did good on me exams, and at the end of the half-day, we had pizza an soda popernissical(pop). I had 15 slices... which bear my altime 12 slice record. DA KING!!! This one gurl was eating pizza while jumping up and down an' laughin', and blew chunks. IT WAS AWESOME... to d maxx. I felt bad, but then gots the better in me, because I've been through what she has. Well, i hope to everyone that they have a good holiday... and remember the reason fer the seasonaciones. It's christ's birthday... not present time. I luv u guys(some more den others), but I think about ya'll all the time. Peace out my friends. Btw, You can check out me and my friends blog at www.dorandbui.blogspot.com. L8r.



For rw's sake. Look at the post "new blog..." "boo is the first comment, Geez













The contents of this post hold information that contain an anonymous girl, and the details will be withheld from certain beings and/or visitors.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 16, 2005 9:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone