Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ya... anger...

Anger can produce many things. I wanted to share a japanese proverb... and then we'll move on from there... eh-hemm...

"Anger is as the fire, you can manipulate it to your extreme advantage, or you can let it burn you from the inside out uncontrollably. "
Now as some of you know... I have trouble in this issue of my life. Yet, I have also produced the ability to harness it to my advantage in my martial arts career. I think that when some people say they have no anger in their lives, or that they don't let it "dwell in them", I think they're liars. Seriously, we all have problems with anger, or we are no human. Wednsday at school, I became more than angry, I become " furiously enraged " as my father says. I flipped to desks over with my right hand ( I'm not trying to make it sound full of pride, thanks). Now, in my whole life I've only been that mad about 4 times... each time I hurt someone. Well, one my rw knows about (mr. gregg)... I regret not killing him... well ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to give a bit of my knowledge to you. I don't have TOO much to give away, so don't spend it on some fancy record player. hehehe... someone e-mail me... gator food rw... * wink*... try that rw... hehehe

8 Comments:

At Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:10:00 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

i get angry all the time. but i don't fight anymore. i beat the shtuff out of a 80lb punching bag. it helps. and its a good cardio workout. and then my mommy asks what's wrong and i tell her and its all better.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

I have a punching bag as well joe... and a sparring partner... hehehe

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 6:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i know that this is out of the blue, but i really need to tell ya'll. i feel so lonely, i feel as if ya'll dont care about me anymore that i cant talk to you or becca. i just feel so so so left out. sorry i just had to say that please email me or call me or something. i need to talk to you or rw. please.

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 7:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, sorry that was really dramatic. sorry. but i find myself not as close to you as i used to be. and that is mostly my fault, i have not tried as much as i should have, i have been so preocupied(sp?) you know that. and i am sorry that i have not been as good as a friend as i should be. please forgive me.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about that everybody whom this did not concern... all is worked out now, so have a great day.

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the school

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

As a product of a house of rage, I can relate to the volcanic effect that anger can have on a person...but, you CAN achieve victory over it. It may sound condescending when people say they don't get angry or don't allow anger to abide in them; however, it is what we choose to believe, in the power of the Holy Spirit, about ourselves and our emotions that tends to manifest itself to others. We can choose to be angry in a somewhat out of control fashion (been there done that) or we can choose to harbor some bitter seed that can fester over time (been there done that) or we can choose to let go of the things that offend us (been there done that). Choice number 3 makes me the happiest and the most effective Christian!

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger jAkE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone