Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 1

Well, on thursday I was proclaimed "Preacher boy of the year". Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head, there was only one other p. boy. Anywho's, rw and her family have left to ohio and pa until about the 8th of june. It really stinks for me... but it wasn't my decision to make. Pray that she had a safe trip, and stays close to God, and I'll be happy. I promised her one thing before she left me, and that is "to the best of my ability to be happy". Well guys, I'm workin on it. I'm trying to keep my mind off her... but it's almost impossible, lemme explain. When I woke up this mornin... my mom was watchin tv... and the lady's name there was rebecca. I had just woken up and already the yearning for her comes back. Then I go to watch tv, and I see a show entitled (man the devil likes to mock me)... "Rebecca's garden". Then I went running, and I saw about 17 license plates with the two letters "rw" together. Wow, life this summer is already becoming fantastic!!! Well, the one thing I promised myself is that I wouldn't turn into some of my friends, where if they're 5 minuetes apart from eachother, all they do is pout and talk about the other. Get a life!!! Anyways, just keep rw and her family in your prayers. I love them (especially her) soooooooo much. I'm carrying your love with me rw...

10 Comments:

At Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this obviously is the Debate Topic I just wanted to see what you think.
Debate Topic: National Service
Resolved: "That the United States federal government should establish a policy substantially increasing the number of persons serving in one or more of the following national service programs: AmeriCorps, Citizen Corps, Senior Corps, Peace Corps, Learn and Serve America, Armed Forces."

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

You have a soft side Jeff. I wouldn't have guessed that a few months ago.

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Eliwood said...

It is hard sometimes, but keep on working on it, Jeff. You have grown in wisdom and maturity this past year; just don't let the desire to grow and learn more die away.

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 2:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.debate-central.org/research/
this is a good place to start

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 5:50:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

thanx guys (and gurl... the most important girl in the world...)
(())**

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:19:00 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Jef, I'm glad you won't pout. Like Tyler says about us, we don't want to be a couple that's joined at the hip where people can't have fun with one without the other hanging on (if that makes any sense thank God! I'm a little tired) As much as I love being around him, I do know 'joined' couples and that's the last thing I want to be. Its hard though with him moving counties in a week and me as well in July. I pray God gives you the grace and strength you need

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Hmmm... why are you commenting now frank... I mean, u haven't in the past...ahhh, yes. Because of the comment left, or is it because of the question you wnated answering to? Well, here ya go. If the shoe fits.

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

ya sam, I think u are. No offense intended...yet, you will take offense to it...

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 3:22:00 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

we all have our faults guys...i am deffinately one of those that have that have a problem with being a little upset when a certain someone isn't around....but yet i think everyone is that way when their best friend is gone. it can be kinda sad...

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:21:00 PM, Blogger jAkE said...

you cannot begint to comprehend what "missing someone" is. a few more years, and you'll all know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone