Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm good

Well, I haven't posted in a while... but I guess I'll make that up here. Wellp, wed. night was really awesome for me. I got to spend some time with becca without idiot interruption, and also got to hang out with dani and sam and becca in the rain. We were soaked, we were cold, we were happy. Well, I was thinkin about my friends... and in bible class (around the second quarter), we had a lesson that was pointing out what kind of friends people could be to us. (hi mom, I see you behind my back, and I love you!!!). There were acquaintances, good friends, close friends, and best friends. I have loads of good friends, anout 4 close friends, and only one best friend. I wrote my best friend a poem, and I hope she loves it. You know who you are, kirei.

You're the one who's by my side
when no one else is there.
You're the one I can always count on,
You always seem to care.
You help me throughthe tough times,
and when I've lost all hope,
You cry with me at sad times,
and laugh at all my jokes.
You never seem to judge me
or ever put me down,
You put a smile on my face,
When ever you see a frown.
You're better than anything I've ever had,
You're more than just the one I care for and tend,
You have a special place in my heart,
That's why your the one I love, my Best Friend.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:35:00 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

jeff that was an AWESOME poem...the best one of yours that i've ever heard, seriously! amazing!!!! i love having friends like you guys...

 
At Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very sweet, what a wonderful gift you have!

 
At Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

Thank you VERY much everyone!!!

 
At Monday, May 15, 2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

nice... becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone