Saturday, April 15, 2006

Do pigs have ankles?

I don't care about the title... just thought it was a bit... funny. Well, I apologize for not being able to return emails, post, etc. Moving has worn me down... plus the internet wasn't hooked up until last night. I felt so deprived... from society. Well, pray for a couple of kids on my base b. Team... I almost knocked their heads in... big mouths. I don't care when someone talks about ME... I can always just blow it off. But when they talk about rw... that's a real temptation. But I stayed right with God. I've learned over the past couple of weeks about something. "Vengeance is Mine" Saith the LORD... not me, not others, not even batman. THE LORD will take care of it. Explanation... who can hit harder... me or God. wOOt. I love you rw...

8 Comments:

At Saturday, April 15, 2006 5:43:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

The new profile pic is of me in my Kum-do armour... word.

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

Jeff i'm proud of you, that is something that we all often forget about,God takes care of things in due time...even sometimes in ways that we can't see.I think God may do that so that we have to trust him that he's taking care of it,sometimes it is irking that we can't SEE God's hand at work...anyways, great post Jeff!!!

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

I luv you too dani :)

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Good post, moving stinks, just cleaning my room makes me confused and a little lost (maybe I should just clean it more)

I'm thankful for your post, it helps to be reminded that I don't need to or have to know all the answers

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 6:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a awesome pic... neways thanks for calming me down today. i really needed it. thanks again.

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

Glad to hear that you were able to your calm.

Proud to hear about it!

ybiC

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ya'll since i dont have a blog i will just talk here. i miss all ya'll so much. But i am glad that i got to come cause i got to see lots of my friends and stuff. well hope ya'll are ok with out me. *tear, tear* ttyl bye

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 5:41:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

That was a bit, random.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone