Friday, June 09, 2006

w00t

Well, I am ok now. Rebecca es back from her trip thingy, so I'm was happy to talk to her without the worry of losing her cellphone's connection. We talked for about an hour, and it only felt like 10 minutes... Yeah, that was fun. Yesterday I had to cut and load up fire-wood for this year's winter season... even though I don't think we'll need it very much. I can't wait for the youth activity tomorrow, its going to be fun, I suppose. Me and some friends are going to danielle's get together after the youth activity, I hope that becca will come to that... so it won't be so... tense (for ME). I'm temporarily not able to play my guitar due to the fact that I cut my finger when messing with the crappy wood. I can't hold down the string... because the cuts on my left hand middle finger. So that stinks like dookie. Also pray that becca won't move, that God's will is played out, and that whatever happens, I will be mature enough to handle the verdict. Oh yeah, I'm leaving on monday the 12th for washington state... so the posts won't be as frequent... even though they aren't now... hehe. Well, later then, and Godbless. wOOt. Rebecca... well, take I wild guess at what I'm thinking...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Jeff...love the Teddy...it's your softer side!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone