Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sorry

I haven't been on the comp, or the phone, or the tv for the past 3 days. I've just been... thinking. Not just about what I'm gonna eat, or what the next poem I'm gonna write is. It's been so much deeper than that. It's been one question... who am I? If anyone wants to help... go ahead and try, but I know in the end I am the only one who can truely answer this. Oh yeah, btw... I'm leaving on the 12th instead of the 22nd... so yeah. I haven't heard or communicated with rw since she left from ohio to penn, so I'm a little worried... pray for that. That's it for now.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you leaving early?
good luck on finding out who you are. That can be one of the most challenging but rewarding searches. I've thought about that question alot and its true only you can find out who you are but i've realized the maybe now isnt the time to know. you might want to but dont get discouraged just keep looking and searching and one day you will know. It might not even be on this earth you might have to wait till you get to heaven. so good luck

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:04:00 PM, Blogger jAkE said...

piece of advice: if you have a guitar, use it. I've been playing for 6 years and its been one of the best things I've ever started learning. Whenever I feel useless, it always helps me to pick up my guitar and play...anything. it's very soothing. or even better, put your poems to music. lata bro.

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have not heard from rw lately either, but i dont think that there is too much to worry about, i mean she probably does not have a computer that she can get on or she just maybe really busy.

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 1:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude what would you do if this girl dumps you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone