Friday, June 16, 2006

Meh, Meh, MEH!!!

Yeah, meh... That's what I was thinkin when I got outta bed this mornin. I have a major headache as I type, I have a serious sore throat as well. And to top it all off, I hurt on the inside from bein away from everyone in ga. Does life suck... naah. It just stinks like dookie for a little bit as "raindrops keep fallin on our heads"... but eventually, it gets better. For example, I found out that rw might not move away, and actually has a chance to go tocamp. BOOYA!!! Thats awesome! I also know that ventually I'll be back at home with my little bro and sis... and I'll be with rw admiring her perfume and absolutely glowing smile, and I'll be with sam, dani, jenni, rachel, taylor, dan, etc... hangin out and bein crezy. So... 'sol good! Well, I love you guys and girls, and stuff. I miss you muches rw... and to my mommy... I WUV YOU (if someone could pass that on at church). Oh yeah, if anyone wants to spare the money for long distance and call me, email me and we'll set up a time, k? Word in and peace out yo. Later.

7 Comments:

At Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

To anyone who even cares... I won't on the internet again until tuesday... when the library isn't closed again... I love you rw...

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you were scaring me there a little bit when you began but you ended well. lol well dont let life get to you. have a good day and cherish all the time you have on this earth, cause our life is like a vapor which quickly passeth away. ttyl

 
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot me!?!
:*(

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 8:33:00 PM, Blogger Eliwood said...

I think you're covered as part of the "etc.," Jill.

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's funny, Joe

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should write a book. ~Ect. the store of my life~ lol

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

well, looks like yo8u guys have been havin fun wid da comments...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone