Sunday, July 02, 2006

Good ter be home

Yeah, I arrived in GA yesterday. The flight was actually pretty awesome. The guy I sat by was nice and skinny, and he was pretty awesome to talk to. We talked about martial arts (he's about to test for his B. belt), and he was also a counselor at a m.a. camp. He was leaving from tacoma to mobile alabama to go see his bio. father. We talked about how it is to have a split family, how hard tae kwon do training could be, girls, and a little on religion for about 2 and a half hours. That was cool, because the flight was over 4 hours. Then I started to show him som magic tricks... and its always fun to see the amusement in someone's eyes. Apparently I wasn't at church today, and won't be tonite because of the fact that me mum has to work all day today, and my dad (er step-dad, whatever) is gone to rhode island for abouyt a week to see HIS family. I slept in until about one this afternoon, but I stil;l would've gone to church if given the chance. OK, sam. I NEED you to re-burn james taylor, ffh, and third day... because I've totally lost my whole music collection. I have creed anf rel. k on my laptop. I just need this favor from you, please? Well, peace out home slices. LU rw.

7 Comments:

At Sunday, July 02, 2006 7:54:00 PM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

JEEEFFFF! We were wondering about you...as I said...never hesitate to call for a ride! I can't guarantee that I can navigate the labarynth (sp?) to your neighborhood...but hey, that's what cell phones are for! I'm sorry you missed the picnic. Give Dani a call...I know she is looking forward to hearing from you! We missed you and I'm glad you're back.

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 9:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jeff i am glad that you have made it back safely. It was really good to hear your voice. Well i hope that this week will be a little less boring than your time out there. Well have a good day. ttyl.

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

hey jeff, i'm so glad that you're back...
and sam you could burn that cd for me too if you want.:)

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

three cd's, plural...

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 4:08:00 PM, Blogger turza said...

yeh its always nice to sit nect to someone who stays in there seat.

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

what?!?!

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 11:03:00 PM, Blogger jAkE said...

oh, the humanity!! well, if it made any sense, it wouldnt be a proper blog would it? oh and btw,,, it's labyrinth. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone