Monday, July 03, 2006

I am what I am

We've all heard this cliche before... but for me right now its come true. Last night I only got two hours of sleep (no sympathy please), and the reason... well, you'll probably find out soon enough. As you can see my profile picture has changed once again. To explain... well, here goes. The cute little teddie bear... not me at all. No, I'm not going on a power trip, so back off. As many know, I am a "former" (kinda...) martial artist. TKD, Judo, and kum-do. Well, that bear roaring at all who threaten his territory, family, and lifestyle is what I really am. I'm a nice guy... don't get me wrong... but when someone crosses the line, lets just say I tend to scare them back to their side. Once again, by no means am I trying to enlarge my pride or ego. I just wanted to be true to myself, and everyone else. I am no teddie bear folks... I'm a grizzly. This coming school year is going to be absolutely the roughest year I will have experienced in my life (no, I'm not very "optimistic" right now). The one thing I really don't want is for the beast to come out and play. I like it when he's tamed (not a psychopath either, just like to expressing myself through crazy words is all). So, I ask all my friends a favor. Rw, sam, rachel, rebecca, dan, danielle, meg, joe, samurai mentor... and all others who help me through life... GOD ... please put up with me, because it won't be easy. I won't say I love you all, because you peoples already know that. Its been fun... but all good times must come to a screeching halt. From Jeff with love. DJ... out.




Btw, happy 4th.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 11:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a scary picture. um...... have a great year (?)

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:46:00 AM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Among those we love...acceptance is a given....an ear and a shoulder alway available. Listen to castle's post...I can do ALL things through Christ....and just like the grizzly...you have the power. The power to choose. The power you need the most...the power of Christ and the Holy Spirit..who can do exceedingly greater and far above anything we could hope or imagine. I am still in the dark about the cause of the angst...but I will be praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone