Monday, July 10, 2006

Oh yeah

This friday, saturday, and suday have been the tree best grouped days of my Life. Friday I got to go to rachel and rebecca acree's party and shakingly present a magic trick to them. There I was allowed to sit next to and hang out with rw without any idiots ready to pounce (except courtney... but john had to deal with her... poor john). Then saturday I wen tto the fundraiser car wash with becca and everyone ele (I only paid attention to her though)... I was able to flirt with her and all her soggy-handed glory. Then sunday I got to go to both services and go to the m.a.c attack err whatever, and eat with rw. That was awesome. So from my standpoint... the only thing I really think could top those is when I go to camp with her riding next to me. Oh yeah, the car ride back from arby's was absolutely awesome. That ride just proved that rebecca has one of the COOLEST, MOST AWESOMEST, AND AMAZING mom's I've ever gotten the chance to call "cupcake" (inside joke foo monkey's). Well, I have to go wash the catsup stains rebecca got on my new used shirt last ite. It sure was worth it tho. MMMM, soggy catsuped curly fries with extra peppered Dr. Pepper. mmmmmmmmm. And rw... well, just take a wild guess At what I wanna say... ;). Later peeps. Def Jeff, out.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Let's hear it for crezy Moms!

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

w00t

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:44:00 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

my mom is crezy, and kinda weird...but that is whst makes life interesting!!;) love ya momma.

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

I see its time to post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone