Friday, August 18, 2006

not worthy

Well, I just got done reading franks post, and I'll say something that stuck out even more than his main point (it was a very good point though). He said that "posts that accomplish nothing don't deserve to be read"... most of my posts are just stupid, and I wonder why I get about 3 people to read them. I think I might quit blogging. It just seems like a burden, and anything I do can never be enough for everyone. And then there's the donkeys of the internet that forced me to use comment moderation. And then there's random advertisments, and all that other "mess". Why should I have to deal with this as a 15 year old young man. I think most people from 13 to 17 don't know how much pressure that they can take on and explode in either sin, or breakdown in a mental sense. I don't wanna be like that, I've been there... not fun. I run four blogs as of now- This one, dor and bui, poetry of our souls, and my personal blog. I know its good to be stretched in diffrent ways... but I'm about to be torn. 2 nights ago I had a heated conversation with my mom (not bad o anything) about what love really is. I have grasped only a little corner of it, but thats enough even for me at this stage of my life. I don't care who reads this or why it was read... I miss you rw... I really, really, really do. Well, thank you to all the readers of have read my little stories and random crap, I dedicate this post to ALL of the readers. Have a good life everyone. Jeff Roys........................................................................................................... out.

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2006 5:20:00 PM, Blogger CP said...

Tear. Don't leave Jeff. Nobody but God can be everything for everyone. You never know how you could be helping someone by your blogs. (Sigh)You probably won't even read this. If you do, rethink your decision, 'kay...love ya

 
At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

But who or what are you trying to accomplish? For example, I blog not for the world to read, but for me to unload. For me to just share whatever thought or feeling I am having.

i will never be an earth mover or shaker. But I share for me. And there are times when I hope that I am intresting to who ever should happen by, but mostly it accompish a release for me.

There are times when I do not get what you are trying to convey. It's probably because I don't understand what you are saying - but hey, I'm getting ready to crack the 4 decade mark.

Post for yourself, and don't worry if anyone else 'gets it'.

ybi Christ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone