Friday, July 28, 2006

Control

Well, Just now I was graced by a very rude and crude comment by the alias of "the one and only lil mike"... I have a couple things to say about your comment budd. One, I don't ever want to hear you talk about rebecca like that again, understood. I have no idea who you are, and if I did I'd probably come hunt you down. Listen to me... I don't have to convince you that rebecca is the greatest girl in the world, because your opinion means nothing to me. Another thing, no profanity budd. You comment, you watch what you say. I'd be careful, because if you think I'm mad... think about how God feels when punishment is reigning down on you. Thats why I'm not too angry... because Gods on MY side. I'll be praying for you mike, and if you need to talk... email me at pyro_x_gambit@yahoo.com , alright? I just see this as one of the many trials God is sending me... to see if I can withstand it when rw's gone. One more thing... to prevent this from ever happening again, I have been forced to use comment moderation. No worries, I'm on the computer most of the day anyways. Dani and ms. A... thanx a whole lot for reminding me not to over-react. I dedicate this post to you guys!!! I love you rw, and hope you're having a safe trip as I type this out. (())**...

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

you da man jeff!!! God bless you and becca as you keep this long-distance relationship. i'll be praying for you both. and i love both...

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

Remember to keep it in check. :) Evaluate what is pushing your buttons and then see if their is perhaps an idol that needs to be taken down a notch. :)

ybiC

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Nata said...

hey jeff, i really don't know you more than what i've seen here on your blog but still sometimes you surprise me and i'd like to pat you on the back. there are very few people in this world who know how to deal with people who tick them off. i don't know the situation or anything but i agree with samurai. try not to allow people to tick you off. rock on, man!

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:01:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

thanks to everyone...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone