Friday, August 25, 2006

amen

The time that I would usually use over the past couple of days to be on the computer or phone... I've sacrificed for the bible and poetry. I just want to thank you people who pray for me and encourage me... if you saw me right now... (weeping, joyfully). I've for so long taken you people for granted and taken what God's done for us for granted... thats the old me. I am refreshed and have made a couple decisions over the past couple of days. One major one was my relationship with rebeccas mom. Mrs.M... I want to set up a time where I can talk or email you atleast once a week... because I think that if I want to have any kind of positive relationship with your daughter... I want to have an even better relationship with you first. Email me about that, please. And I especially want to thank you rebecca... you've been patient and undertstanding
(for the most part it seems). And one thing I really needed was your support... I really don't know if I got, but if I didn't, I wouldn't mind it in the future. Like I said, I'll explain it to you tonite. I love all of you.


This post is dedicated to God.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

O understand the movie thing. I hope you trust me to please the Lord, and thank you for always being behind me. I love u 2!!!

 
At Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Sage said...

dokie okie rw!

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 6:05:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

I know... but there's no clinically proven cure, so until then you'll have to love a crazy person...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone