Sunday, September 10, 2006

Back

Well, I got back yesterday around 11:30 a.m from camp, it was ok. I just woke up... and no, I didn't skip church, it's just that my mom and dad both had to work today and I didn't find out until it was too late to call someone. About camp... the activities were great, but the people weren't. Camp made me really think about (in the skool right now) how many true friends I have, and how many only hang otu with me when I'm their last resort or if its convinient for them at the time. I'd like just like for the people who visit this blog to know that most of you are more true to me (and I barely or don't even see you) then the people I see every day... thank you. To be honest, I only have maybe 1 or 2 true friends left in this state... and I'm already losing them. BTW, pray for my dad, he's going to mississippi for 2 months, then afghanistan for another year... please pray hard. Def Jeff.,.,., out.


(())** and {{}} rw...




























wOOt for soreness... ;) hehe

8 Comments:

At Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope im one of your close friends. and when i talk to you its not cause i have nothing else to do. but i do know what you mean about people doing that. it makes me so angry.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger jAkE said...

I would talk to you but I'm kinda far away. lol. And truth is, right now I have nothing better to do. j/k

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 10:47:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

Praying for you and your father.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger CP said...

dido

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 6:22:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

that was random

 
At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger samurai said...

Zippidy do dah... zippedy ay!

 
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:36:00 AM, Blogger Sage said...

enough

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 12:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jeff,
sorry that i have not been around very much, i am always so busy. i just want you to know that you are one of my best friends and nothing can change that.

Le Melon,
amarthwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone